- They both cover inpatient and outpatient treatment
- They both have co-pays, coinsurances, and deductibles
- The coverage plan they both have mimicked an employer-sponsored health plan
- The Federal government is responsible for administering Original Medicare while Medicare Advantage is administered through private health organizations
- Original Medicare has no maximum out of pocket limit while Medicare Advantage has a maximum out of pocket limit
- Original Medicare does not provide coverage for prescription drugs and routine vision, dental and hearing checkups while Medicare Advantage often does
- Original Medicare is accepted nationwide in places where Medicare is accepted while Medicare Advantage plans have a network.
- Nationwide coverage
- The consistency of the benefits of plans
- Medicare Supplement Plan can be added to cover your cost sharing
- There’s no need to assign a primary care physician
- There’s no need to obtain a referral to see a specialist.
- No drug coverage
- No routine dental, vision and hearing coverage
- No out of pocket maximum limit which could cause disastrous spending
- Comes with 0$ or low monthly premium
- Maximum out of pocket limit to curtail dangerous spending
- Includes prescription drug coverage
- Provides additional benefits like routine hearing, vision and dental coverage
- Limitations of the plan's network
- Annual changes in plan benefits
- The provision of the plan is up to the discretion of the provider who chooses to provide or not
- A Medicare supplement cannot be obtained to offset your cost sharing
- The enrollment, disenrollment and switching of plans is restricted
- The Part B premium must be paid for both plans
- Both plans are issued by private institutions
- Both plans follow strict regulations set by Medicare
- Both offer a much more comprehensive coverage as compared to Original Medicare
- Nationwide coverage
- Offer a comprehensive solution to cost sharing
- The consistency of the benefits offered by plans
- A primary care physician does not to be assigned
- A referral is not needed in order to see a specialist
- Failure to sign up during Medigap Open Enrollment period means that you will have to pass underwriting and answer health questions to qualify
- More expensive than Medicare advantage
- Excludes prescription drug coverage
- Excludes routine dental, hearing and vision checkups
- No maximum out of pocket limit which can be catastrophic check this
- Less expensive than Medigap
- Offers additional benefits e.g. Drug prescription coverage
- Easier to qualify
- Available Special Needs Plans designed help people with certain diseases
- Low monthly premiums
- An utmost out of pocket limit
- Incomprehensive coverage when compared with a plan combining Original Medicare and Medigap
- Higher cost sharing
- Greater deductibles
- Higher co-payment
- Greater co-insurance
- Limitations arising from the specific plan networks
- Rigidity in changing plans, enrollment, and disenrollment due to time restrictions
- Benefits are subject to annual changes
- Provision of the plans is based on the willingness of the provider to either provide or not
- Those who are in good health and don’t often visit doctors
- Those who can’t afford the Medigap plan
- Those who stay within the plan’s network
- Those who qualify for Special Needs Plan
- Travel often because they will get out of the plan’s network
- Are in poor health and use medical services very much
- Can’t keep up with constant plan changes
- Incurs a lot of out of pocket medical expense through the year
- Wants a consistent plan
- Travels often
- Appreciates changes in the plan to suit their growing health needs Conclusion
Unless you are living under a rock. Digital marketing is the new go to sales strategy for every business.
No longer do sales personnel have access to strict access information that customers can’t access, thus customers can already start their purchase decisions from the internet alone and there is where Digital marketing is crucial.
FoxfireMarketing says Leaving a digital footprint everywhere on the web helps create top-of-mind in your customers mind. It is cost effective and efficient at reaching out to larger targetted audience compared to traditional channels like TV and Radio.
But with great power comes great responsibilities.
It is far more complex to master the intricate functions in digital marketing. Every software is so advanced that it requires much thought and process into building the exact funnel that customers buy the most.
And the truth is, everyone thinks they know how to do digital marketing but not many do.
Some agencies even have interns handle your account without supervision just for practice, afterall, they have overheads to pay and lowering their cost is priority.
That results in campaigns that we have seen when clients spent over $5000 with ZERO results.
That is ridiculous but the sad truth is there are agencies out there doing that.
How do you choose the right agency?
Make sure your agency is not a one size fit all kind of agency. They understand your business, gives you little guarantees but promises to try their best. Different types of digital marketing strategies work for different businesses.
For example, videos may work great for e-commerce but will it work well with food products?
Or Facebook is an excellent channel at reaching out to consumers but is it good for reaching out to stake holders?
This are the little details that your agency should consider and weighing the options, give you a gauge of what to expect as well as their commitment to keep you updated on their execution
Next, make sure your agency has past case studies of similar clients that you can get a reference for your purchase. After all if they have delivered results, their clients would be happy to endorse them for your use. If they avoid giving a reference, it is a warning sign to stay away.
Lastly, do a background check and ask deeper questions. Don’t take their answers at face value, find out their processes, service standards and how do they remedy scenarios that are not to your favour. Competency and commitment are things that you want to look out for in a long term partnership like Digital Marketing.